- Pre-Parade Festivities: at the 700 block of Jackson
adjacent to the Mt. Airy Boys & Girls Club of Saint Paul
- The Parade Begins just east of Bethesda Hospital, at Como Ave and Cedar Street
- Travels south past the State Capitol
- Around the curve south of the Capitol on Rev Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
- Then north on Park Street
- Parade ends where Park Street and Winter Street meet
Want to know when the parade will reach you?
Check out the For Kid's page for more information on when the parade will reach you, when the military band will preform, the pre-parade events, and more on the timeline!
What to Bring?
- Feel free to bring your breakfast! Have it while you wait for the parade to start.
- Bring some water to drink, and maybe a snack, the parade will be 3 hours long!
- No candy will be thrown during the parade, kids will not need to bring candy bags.
- Bring your favorite lawn chair or spread out a blanket to sit on!
- Bring your cameras!
Where to Park?
- Pick your location early, spectators will not be allowed to cross the street between 9 am and noon.
- Do not park on the parade route streets - streets will be closed at 8 am for all vehicles through the parade route.
- Government Parking (reminder - it's a holiday) may be your best plan for parking close by!
What Will I See?
- Make sure to come early!
- The parade is happening on a 2-lane street, so it's a great chance to be up-close to what is happening!
- Come early to get a spot near the judging areas as the bands will be performing at their best in these areas for sure!
Opening ceremonies will be held on the south Capitol steps at 8:45 am
The official start of the parade will be at 9 am from the east side of the State Capitol on Cedar St, however bands will begin performing at the start location at 8 am. All bands are encouraged to begin playing starting in the first block of the parade!