Monday, September 2, 2019
St. Paul, Minnesota
Our mission is to build and sustain a high-profile parade event. This world-class event which honors high school marching bands will support and strengthen mid-America’s Marching bands and their special role in music education.
A parade like no other!
- Devoted entirely to high school marching bands
- Live-streamed nationwide
- Beautiful Minnesota State Capitol Building backdrop
- "Quiet" cold-air inflatable floats and walking groups provide buffer between bands
- Every band is guaranteed a full two minutes on the live stream.
- Parade starts and ends in same location for logistics
- No tall buildings on route for better sound and spectator visiblility
- Entry limited to 40 marching bands per year
- Three hours of family fun!